The winter meetings are over, but there is still plenty of the offseason left. Catch up on all of the big moves that have already been made below.
• Bowden: Projected dollars and best fits for top free agents
• Law: Top 50 free agents
• Szymborski: How much top free agents are worth
• Crasnick: Hot-stove survey
• Winter meetings coverage
Free agency reaction
• Will Ivan Nova burn as brightly in Pirates return?
• Saxon: To St. Louis, Dexter Fowler is more than a baseball player
• Dexter Fowler will answer almost every Cardinals need
• Law: Signing Fowler was the move St. Louis needed to make
• Dodgers going bold for Kenley Jansen and Justin Turner
• Szymborski: Jansen and Turner are back, but are Dodgers any better?
• Yankees will regret Aroldis Chapman’s contract
• After surprising signing, how will Rockies use Ian Desmond?
• Law: Rays make smart roll of the dice with Wilson Ramos
• Matz: After pen implodes, Giants spend big for relief in Melancon
• Crasnick: Astros continue to set offseason pace with Carlos Beltran signing
• Rubin: Re-signing Cespedes a move the Mets had to make
• Crasnick: Brewers bet Eric Thames’ success in Korea will translate to MLB
• Kahrl: Do Blue Jays’ moves mean Encarnacion, Bautista are gone?
• Crasnick: Dickey, Colon give the Braves a bridge to the future
• Lauber: Red Sox gain nothing in Clay Buchholz salary dump
• Law: Rotation overstock bumps Buchholz out of Boston
• Schoenfield: Wait a minute — did the Nats really get robbed? Maybe not
• Law: Did the Nationals overpay for Adam Eaton?
• Law: Davis-Soler deal works for Cubs and Royals
• Stark: Fearless Dombrowski proves again he’s one of baseball’s boldest
• Lauber: Red Sox go all-in for 2017 with Chris Sale stunner
• Law: White Sox strike prospect gold in Chris Sale trade
• Law: Braves seize opportunity to get Jaime Garcia from Cardinals
• Schoenfield: Mariners continue to wheel and deal this offseason
• Law: Mariners get what they can for fading prospect Jackson
• Schoenfield: Mariners, D-backs make fascinating trade
• Marchand: In trading McCann, Yankees buy two more lottery tickets
Law: Buyer’s Guides
• Outfielders: Gonzalez, Braun lead strong list of trade candidates
• Infielders: Napoli, Arenado among trade possibilities
• Starting pitchers: Sale, Greinke headline big-name trade options
• Relievers: Would the Royals move Wade Davis?
One big question: Division previews
• AL East
• AL Central
• AL West
• NL East
• NL Central
• NL West
The trade market
• Law: Trade market overview
• Schoenfield: Why the Pirates should trade McCutchen
• Schoenfield: If Rockies want to win, trading Gonzalez doesn’t add up
New Collective Bargaining Agreement
• Stark: MLB owners, players’ union agree to 5-year labor contract
• Schoenfield: What key CBA changes mean for baseball
• Olney: Forecasting the fallout from the new CBA
• Olney — Agent: New CBA deal “increases the likelihood of a work stoppage in five years”
• Schoenfield: Could teams actually pay a 92 percent luxury tax under the new CBA? Yes … and no.
• Schoenfield: Midsummer bummer? The All-Star Game now means nothing