Fantasy Baseball Today Podcast: First base positional preview – CBSSports.com
We looked at catchers on Wednesday, but today we go to one of the positions where bigger production lives in Fantasy — first base.
There are a number of elite hitters at this position, but some are getting up there in age. Does that affect our strategy at all? And is first base still deeper than third base?
The Murphy/Carpenter/Davis/Abreu/Hanley group is interesting. Who has the most upside and which player is clearly better than the rest?
We’re answering all of these questions in this edition of the Fantasy Baseball Today Podcast:
- Reviewing current Average Draft Position with Joey Votto and Edwin Encarnacion going a little later than we expected and Freddie Freeman being drafted too early
- Was the 2016 power production from Freeman and Carlos Santana legit?
- Is the best still yet to come for Anthony Rizzo?
- Comparing first base to third base and developing early-round strategies
- Late-round picks who could fill your corner infield roster spot
- A complete review of early average draft position to find the best and worst values
Your emails at email@example.com
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.