Fantasy Baseball Today Podcast: Second base preview – CBSSports.com
In 2015, two players who are currently eligible at second base hit 20 or more home runs. One year later, 15 second base eligible players reached the 20-homer mark.
The landscape has changed, and your strategy must change with it. We are previewing second base on this edition of the Fantasy Baseball Podcast.
More from today’s show:
- Scott and Heath tell us their sleepers, breakouts and busts and the second baseman they want to end up with
- Is this the year Ian Kinsler gets old?
- Have we seen the best of Jason Kipnis?
- Does Rougned Odor’s poor plate discipline sink his value?
- The best options for a late-round middle infielder.
Your emails at email@example.com