Position: Arizona Diamondbacks Senior Baseball Systems Developer
The purpose of this position is to design and develop new functionality and maintain existing applications within the Baseball Information Systems.
- Responsible for design, development, and maintenance of new and existing functionality for the Baseball Information Systems.
- Work closely with Baseball Operations staff to create user friendly tools to solve business needs and streamline processes.
- Create testing plans and documentation for all new development.
- Provide support and guidance to end users.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Eclipse, Maven, MyBatis.
- JSON, REST and SOAP services.
- API integration.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL databases (optimization and management skills are a plus).
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools (SSRS, SSAS, Tableau).
- .NET background a plus.
- Familiarity with ETL concepts and design (Pentaho Kettle preferred).
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 4+ years of professional experience developing enterprise web applications in Java using Spring MVC.
Please apply here.