DraftKings Rankings for Richmond: Get tips for your fantasy lineup … – Nascar
16. Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. ($7,000) – This is a new Stenhouse. With limited practice time and a beat-up race car, Stenhouse continued his excellence at Bristol. It’s not just Bristol, the Roush Fords are for real this year. (4.5 fppk)
17. Clint Bowyer ($8,500) – He’s a short track guy. Bowyer probably won’t earn fast lap or laps led points, but that’s not a deal breaker. At his price, a top-10 finishing position with a sprinkle of place differential points and you may have the winning GPP recipe. (4.3 fppk)
18. Ryan Blaney ($7,900) – In his rookie year, he flashed signs of brilliance and wrecked into things. This season, he’s been less volatile and even more brilliant, but nobody is perfect and Bristol can get the best of anyone. It’s on to Richmond, where Blaney was not brilliant last season. (4.5 fppk)
19. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. ($8,300) – This will be the only blurb this week that doesn’t mention Junior’s retirement. Oh wait, never mind. His current form is suspect, but Junior has the eighth-best average running position at Richmond over the last six races. (2.1 fppk)
20. Matt Kenseth ($8,800) – It’s been up and down this year for Kenseth. Last week, Kenseth snuck away with a top-five (average running position of 15th). That does not instill confidence in DFS players. Maybe, it’s just not his year? (2.2 fppk)
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is greenflagradio2) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above.
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.