100% Silicone Treadmill Belt Lube 4oz- Same Stuff – Lower Price – Best Value! (Easy to Apply, Comes with Instructions)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $8.95
- Amount Saved: $11.04
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 100% Silicone Treadmill Belt Lubricant
- 4oz, Easy to Apply, Instructions on Bottle, Zero Odor, Closeable Nozzle
- Reduces Noise and Prolongs the Life of your Treadmill
- Made, Manufactured, and Designed in the USA
- Works on: Free Motion, Health Rider, Reebok, Nautilus, Bowflex, TreadClimber, Epic, Horizon, Landice, Life Fitness, LifeSpan, New Balance, NordicTrack, PaceMaster, Precor, ProForm, Smooth, Spirit, SportsArt, True, Vision, Confidence, Sole, Fuel, Lifestyler, Sportcraft, Star Trac, Weslo, Woodway, AFG, Stamina, Schwinn
HOW TO APPLY:
•STEP 1: Lift right side of treadmill belt and apply .5oz (1/8 of bottle) underneath belt (see picture 4 on this ad).
•STEP 2: Repeat on left side.
•STEP 3: Walk on treadmill at 2MPH for 1 minute, this will help disperse the lube under belt.
•It's best to apply the lube toward the front of the treadmill, this is where you land on the treadmill and where it needs to be lubricated most.
•Apply lube UNDERNEATH the belt.
•We recommend lubricating a treadmill every 3 months or 150 miles (whichever comes first)
•Occasionally a treadmill belt is to tight to get your hand underneath it, we slip a flat head screw driver under the belt which helps left the belt up. If you would like to actually loosen the belt to get under it, please see our instructions below.
HOW TO LOOSEN A TREADMILL BELT:
•STEP 1: Locate the two allen head bolts by the back roller on your treadmill (one bolt on each side)
•STEP 2: Use a allen wrench to and give 5 full turns counter clock wise to each bolt. This will loosen the belt which will allow you to get under the belt to lubricate
•STEP 3: When done lubricating, it is very important to tighten the belt back up. To do this tighten (clockwise) the bolts 5 full turns (Note: it is important to tightened the bolts the exact same amount of turns you loosened them to avoid the belt drifting to the left or right side of the treadmill)
- ASIN: B00XKA6YUW
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews