ACR Anglers Pilots ResQLink and No 153 406 MHz GPS PLB with Optional 406Link Service Personal Locator Beacon
- Small in size and lightweight. Super Bright LED Strobe. On Board 66 Channel GPS. Self-Test and GPS Test Features.
- Typical Performance of 30 hours. Non-Hazmat Battery. Wrist Lanyard. Made in the U.S.A.
- Activation Method: Manual. Battery Replacement (Years): 5-6 years. Built-In Strobe: Yes.
- Frequency: 406. Cartography Type: Yes. Operational Life (Hours): 24.0 plus.
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 5"L. Weight: 0.5lbs.
ACR ResQLink. The Science of Survival. Small and mighty, the ResQLink Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for anglers, pilots and back country sportsmen. At 4.6 oz, the ResQLink weighs less than a couple of PowerBars. Topping at just 3.9 inches, it's smaller than the cell phone in your pocket. Affordable and lightweight, the ResQLink is the world's smallest Personal Locator Beacon. Yet, the ResQLink is big on power and the operational reliability you've come to expect from all ACR products. Even in extreme conditions, the ResQLink activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. The ResQLink utilizes 3 levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability - to guide rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. Pair the ResQLink PLB with your ACR EPIRB or ARTEX ELT for the perfect safety combo. Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink is functioning and ready for use - with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues. PLBs have been proven tried and true in some of the world's most remote locations and treacherous conditions.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 2 inches; 0.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00GPVEQIK
- Item model number: 41339
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.