Callaway Men’s Mack Daddy 2 Golf Wedge (Slate Finish, Standard Sole Grind)
- Tour-Inspired Shape; Created by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland; Forged from 1020 carbon steel for soft feel
- 5V Groove Pattern
- Laser Milled Micro Groove Pattern
- Custom Sole Grinds
- Finish Options; Chrome produces a smoky, muted look that helps reduce glare; Slate finish oxidizes over time for a distinctive look
Tour Tested Design with more spin and versatility from everywhere. Roger Cleveland combined Tour players' feedback on head shape and feel with an aggressive groove pattern and increased surface roughness to create an unparalleled scoring club. 39% larger grooves provide 25% more spin out of the rough. 5V groove found in 56*, 58*,60*64* wedges, 25% more spin claim based on full shots hit out of the rough compared to 2011 Forged Wedge. Increased surface roughness for more spin and control. Pre conditions the face to add surface roughness after the micro grooves wear off. C -Grind; Relief is ground out of the heel and toe, which enables golfers to lay the face open while effectively reducing the bounce angle. This allows for proper contact and maximum spin and control. U Grind; Inspired by Phil Mickelson this grind increases the dynamic bounce angle (actual bounce of the club when the ball is struck) without increasing the static bounce angle.
- Product Dimensions: 38 x 6 x 6 inches; 1.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- ASIN: B00DS0L7BA
- Item model number: WG RH MACDADDY2 SLT 52-12 SS ST S300-p
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.