Casio Men’s PAG240-1CR “Pathfinder” Triple Sensor Multi-Function Sport Watch
- Tough Solar Power, Digital Compass, Altimeter, Altimeter Memory, Barometer, Thermometer, 100M Water Resistant, Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F), Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, Duplex LCD, World Time, 31 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms, Hourly Time Signal, 1/100 second stopwatch, Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), Countdown Timer, 12/24 Hour Formats, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery, Battery Power Indicator, Power Saving Function, Approx. battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), Module 3246
The PAG240 has all the same great Triple Sensor functionality you've come to love and is equipped with Self-Charging, Tough Solar Power, employs more functional exterior case design, has a host of additional features such as Sunrise Sunset Data, Countdown Timer and 48-city World Time.
Never leave home without the stylish functionality of the Men's Pathfinder Triple Sensor Multi-Function Sport Watch from Casio. This tough, solar-powered timepiece can sense the altitude, the moisture in the air, the temperature and it has a compass. But the functionality doesn't stop there. It has five alarms, a stopwatch, and a countdown timer. It offers water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters) for those hitting the pool and a full backlight with afterglow, which is great for anyone out night hiking. If you are out on the trails, you can be sure this watch will stay on your wrist thanks to its black resin band and buckle clasp.
- Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches; 0.0156 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.0156 pounds
- ASIN: B003URP7NK
- Item model number: PAG240-1CR
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.