Direct Aftermarket Pair of Kayak Rack J-Bars Universal Canoe Surf Ski Snowboard Roof Top Mount
- Fits most OEM factory and aftermarket installed crossbars
- Epoxy powder coated steel frame construction
- Load capacity of 250 pounds
- Rubberized base for additional grip and foam cushion arms to protect your cargo
- Great for hauling canoes, skis, paddleboards, surfboards, snowboards, and other outdoor gear
Premium kayak racks from Direct Aftermarket provide convenient additional hauling capacity to your vehicle. Carriers are designed to mount on to almost all types of factory or aftermarket crossbars. Constructed of weather resistant epoxy powder coated tubular steel, this heavy duty hauler can hold up to 250 pounds and features a rubberized base and foam cushion on the arms to protect your cargo. These J-Bar style racks are very versatile and can carry many different types items such as skis, canoes, paddleboards, snowboards, and other outdoor gear. The J-Bar's open design makes loading and unloading easier. Each bracket measures approximately 17-1/4 inches long and 5-3/4 inches wide and 15-1/2 inches high (measurements do not include mounting hardware). Always secure your cargo with straps, bungee cords, or tie downs (not included) in a safe manner. This kit includes 2 (1 pair) J-Bar style kayak racks, mounting hardware, and instruction.
- ASIN: B014VC7MBM
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.