G316 Stainless Steel Closed-Body Turnbuckle Jaw/Jaw – Choose from 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8-inch
- Premium quality marine hardware, grade 316 stainless steel - superior rust resistance over grade 304
- Preferred equipment for adjusting tension on ropes, cables and lines
- Each end has open jaw with pin and safety wire for easy, secure connections
- Choose from 4 popular sizes (see description), order one or more sizes in any quantity
- Excellent choice for marine, sailing, boating & industrial applications
One jaw screw is left-hand threaded and the other end right-hand threaded. Rotating the body one way tightens the screw ends and rotating the other direction loosens. Bodies have pre-drilled holes for inserting pin or tool for added turning leverage.
Choose from 4 sizes (by screw diameter): 3/16 in. (closed length 5-1/2", max. length 8", working load limit 200 lbs) 1/4 in. (closed 6-1/2", max. 9-1/2" WLL 300 lbs) 5/16 in. (closed 7-1/2", max. 11" WLL 500 lbs) 3/8 in. (closed 8-1/2", max 12-1/2", WLL 700 lbs),
- ASIN: B009E9DXMU
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.