Groovemaster Carbide Tungsten Steel Replacement Cutter Head for Golf Club Groove Sharpeners Made By Specialty Golf Products
- GROOVEMASTER TUNGSTEN CARBIDE STEEL CUTTER HEAD is the replacement cutter head for ANY 6 Head Groove Sharpener made by Specialty Golf Products.
- REPLACE EXISTING CUTTER HEAD EASILY using existing screw using standard and commonly found 2.5mm hex wrench as in image shown (wrench not provided). Takes less than 2 minutes to upgrade.
- CLEANS, DEEPENS AND RESTORES WORN GROOVES with the best accuracy of any golf club groove tool on the market. Premium cutter head, made of tungsten carbide steel, cuts through standard steel, titanium and even maraging steel with unmatched ease.
- MEASURING A HARDNESS OF 65 ON THE ROCKWELL SCALE, this premium cutter head is made from high grade precision tool vacuum heat-treated carbide tungsten steel. The Groovemaster Carbide Cutter Head is the ultimate solution for maximum durability and re-grooving effectiveness.
- PRECISION GROUND AND ENGINEERED TO EXACTING TOLERANCES to ensure that it does not compromise USGA rules regarding groove width and depth.
Perfect replacement for any existing groove sharpener from Specialty Golf Products. Add easily with existing screw using 2.5mm hex wrench as in image shown at top left of this listing. Important: This replacement part can only be guaranteed if purchased through 5 Star Brands.
- ASIN: B00WFCLOSS
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.