Kokatat Men’s BaseCore Thermal Pant
- Silk weight Polartec Power Dry - 76% polyester and 24% polypropylene knit
- Permanent wicking performance and odor protection
- Silver anti-bacterial treatment
- Hydrophilic inner knit aids in rapid moisture transport
- Low thermal conductivity, paddling specific patterns
Kokatat Men's Polartec Power Dry BaseCore Pants - The Men's Polartec Power Dry BaseCore Pants by Kokatat are a silkweight polyester/polypropylene baselayer that are sure to keep paddlers feeling dry. These pants are sourced and made entirely in the US, and have been designed specifically to work in concert with a Kokatat dry suit, to keep paddlers warm and comfortable. The polypropylene inner knit is hydrophobic and aids in rapid moisture transport, keeping the user dryer, and the low thermal conductivity means lower heat loss. Silk weight BaseCore can be worn alone in the heat of summer, or as the perfect base under a fleece layer to encourage the transfer of moisture out of your GORE-TEX dry wear. The Polartec Power Dry construction and silver anti-bacterial treatment, provides permanent wicking performance and odor protection for the life of the garment. If you are looking for insulation that only bears dream of, look no further than the Kokatat Men's Polartec Power Dry BaseCore Pants.
- ASIN: B00JS34RCM
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.