- Mid-size weight bench station for users of all skill levels
- 3-inch round steel uprights with 40-inch crutch width
- Multi-position workout bench adjusts to flat, incline, decline, and military
- Dual-action leg developer with 6 roller pads; integrated arm curl pad
- Deluxe high-density boxed upholstery; measures 63 x 51 x 43 inches (W x H x D)
The Marcy Classic Mid-size Bench is the perfect bench for both beginners and advanced users. It's great gear for a lifetime of body sculpting. 2-piece construction allows for walk-in squat.
Tough, versatile, and comfortable, the Marcy MD 859 mid-size weight bench is geared for a lifetime of body sculpting. The device is equipped with heavy-duty 3-inch-round steel uprights to hold the weight bar, with a 40-inch crutch width that accommodates both 6-foot and 7-foot bars. To ensure safety during walk-in squats and bench presses, the MD 859 also includes oversized bar catches to safely catch or cradle the bar. The unit's main attraction is its multi-position workout bench, which adjusts to decline, incline, flat, and military press positions. That's not the unit's only workout station, however, as the unit also includes a dual-action leg developer with six oversized roller pads, along with an integrated arm curl pad. The pivot point on the leg developer is ideally placed for correct joint alignment.
Other features include an adjustable pop-pin tightening feature; sturdy no-tip front and rear stabilizers; deluxe high-density boxed upholstery; and a durable powder-coated finish. Suitable for both beginning and advanced users, the unit measures 63 by 51 by 43 inches (W x H x D) and carries a two-year limited warranty on parts.
- Product Dimensions: 63 x 43 x 51 inches; 95.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 95.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00245TWWG
- Item model number: MD859P
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews