NRS High Tide Jacket
- 40D, 2.5 layer HyproTex, waterproof, breathable, half-zip entry
- Articulated hood with three adjustment points and flexible bill
- Splashproof zipper collar, 1 splashproof sleeve pocket
- Adjustable drawcord & silicone grip in hem
- Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop wrist closures
NRS High Tide Jacket - The High Tide Jacket by NRS gives you adaptable protection from wind, splash and rain, because when you are on the water conditions are always changing. When the rain hits, the wind kicks up or the sun comes out, the High Tide Jacket lets you adjust on the fly. Made from lightweight HyproTex material, it provides waterproof-breathable protection while being flexible for paddling and easy to stow. The half-zip entry makes it easy to put on in the boat and allows efficient ventilation. It has an articulated hood with three adjustment points for a snug, windproof fit and a flexible bill to keep the drips off your nose. A generous splashproof sleeve pocket provides accessible storage even when you're wearing your life jacket, while adjustable hook-and-loop sleeve cuffs help block spray and paddle drip. The waist secures with an adjustable drawcord, and silicone grip on the hem helps keep it in place. No need to pack a splash jacket and a rain jacket, the NRS High Tide Jacket has you covered.
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 14 x 3 inches; 0.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- ASIN: B01AOAGHA2
- Item model number: NRS
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.