Sockwell Women’s Circulator Compression Socks
- Moderate (15-20mmHg) Graduated Compression - Recommended for: All day and every day wear; Prolonged sitting or standing; Flying and traveling; Exercise and recovery; Minimizes or eliminates swelling of the feet
- Promotes circulation, minimizes swelling, and helps reduce fatigue
- Accu-fit technology consisting of spandex throughout the sock ensures same fit at the end of the day as when it was first pulled on
- Ultra-light cushion sole provides comfort and great fit
- Offers arch support, turn welt top and seamless toe closure with reinforced Toe and Heel Box helps keep the sock in place throughout the day
Sockwell is reinventing the therapeutic sock, with a lifestyle look. Our Graduated Compression socks energize your step, promote circulation, minimize swelling, help reduce fatigue, and speed up recovery – in modern patterns and colors that look great. Whether you exercise, travel, or stand or sit for prolonged periods of time, Sockwell’s Graduated Compression socks are engineered to maximize circulation with our triple zone, anti-fatigue design. Sockwell offers two levels of Graduated Compression that are recommended for everyday wear: Moderate (15-20mmHg) and Firm (20-30mmHg). All Sockwell series are crafted in the USA, of homegrown, superfine merino wool (cashmerino) with bamboo or alpaca using state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment in world-class American mills. Our signature fiber blends balance, durability, and thermoregulation with environmental friendliness. Made with an innovative toe closure for a seamless fit. Feel Better in Style.
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 5.5 x 2 inches;
- ASIN: B00OUP0NMG
- Item model number: SW1W780
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.