Sportline 310 Qlip Any-Wear Pedometer
- Compact step pedometer for counting steps, distance, and more
- Infiniti motion sensor works regardless of location or orientation
- Clips to your shorts, slips in your pocket, or wears on your sleeve
- Counts up to 999,999 steps; built-in exercise timer
- Clock with 12/24-hour format; removable holster clip
Clip it, anywhere or slide it into your pocket. The new Qlip pedometer, powered by the Infiniti Motion Sensor will accurately track your steps, distance-traveled and calories-burned in any orientation and from just about anywhere your body. It's the perfect training companion; small, smart and handsome.
Perfect for your 10,000-step-per-day workout program, the Sportline 310 Qlip step pedometer is loaded with handy features. The pedometer is powered by Sportline's Infiniti motion sensor, which will accurately track your steps, distance traveled, and calories burned. More importantly, the Infiniti sensor works regardless of how or where you wear it, so you can clip the Qlip to your shorts, slip it in your pocket, or wear it on your sleeve. It's the perfect training companion, with a small, smart, and handsome design that stays out of your way at all times. The Qlip also accurately counts up to 999,999 steps, more than enough for walkers, hikers, and joggers of all stripes. And thanks to the built-in exercise timer, which runs for up to 24 hours, you can time everything from evening strolls to day-long marathons. Other features include a built-in clock with a 12/24-hour format, a speed measurement, and a removable holster clip.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 0.15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 pounds
- ASIN: B001KYEEIO
- Item model number: WV4405OR
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.