Stamina 36-Pound Adjustable Kettle Versa-Bell
- Adjustable kettlebell provides six weight levels in four-pound increments; comes with square base pad holder
- Adjust weights from 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36 pounds with patented weight adjustment system
- Cast iron handle grip offers one-handed or two-handed hold for varying exercises
- Sturdy rounded base can accommodate pushups
- Weight plates fit inside the kettlebell shell; 90-day warranty
The Versa Bell is designed for ease of use with a simple locking pin that allows you to choose your weight setting of 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, or 36 pounds. The Versa Bell comes with a square base pad that holds the weights that aren't in use. In addition, the Versa Bell offers a sturdy base that allows you to use it for off-the-floor pushups as well as a large grip that allows for a one-or-two-handed hold.
The adjustable kettlebell holds up to five four-pound weight plates in its main cavity--for weight adjustment levels from 16 to 36 pounds.
- Cast iron handle
- Steel weight plates
- Resistance: adjusts from 16 to 36 pounds in four-pound increments
- 16-pound base weight
- Wide handle for one or two-handed grip
- Comes with owner's manual
- No assembly required
- 90-day warranty
Traditional kettlebells are made from cast iron and have been described as resembling a bowling ball with a handle. The round part of the kettlebell is the main weight, and when you hold the handle it displaces that weight away from your body. This makes the physics of lifting different than with regular weights or dumbbells. When you lift, lower, or swing the kettlebell, your stabilizing muscles engage so your entire body is working, including your core muscles.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 11 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: B003DQSTCY
- Item model number: 05-3036
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.