TaylorMade Men’s M1 460cc Driver
- Available Lofts: 8.5º, 9.5º, 10.5 º, 12º. 2 head models (460cc and 430cc)
- 3 stock shafts: -High Launch (Fujikura Pro 60) -Mid Launch (Mitsubishi KuraKage Tini Silver 60) -Low Launch (Aldila Rogue Silver 70)
- Multi-Material Construction: 7-layer Carbon Composite Crown that is precision-formed and built ultra-thin, ultra-lite and high strength
- T-Track System: option to personalize your M1 to exact specifications, fitting your swing.
- Front Track: 15 gram weights provide multiple draw, neutral and fade settings. Back Track: 10 gram weight adjusts for multiple high, medium and low launch and spin settings
TaylorMade Mens M1 DriverPerformance For Every SwingWith M1, TaylorMade set out to build a driver that combines incredible distance and feel with customization options that allow recreational golfers to set up their drivers with the same precision that Tour players would seek in working directly with TaylorMadeaTMs professional fitters. The key component is M1aTMs lightweight crown, which allows additional weight to be utilized on the bottom of the club to achieve preferred trajectory and ball flight. The M1 driver is 460cc, comes at a stock length of 45.5 inches, and is available in lofts of 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, and 12 (9.5 and 10.5 only for left-handers). Three unique stock shafts are offered to address ball-flight preferences, and nearly a dozen premium shafts are also available at no upcharge.DetailsAdjustability 4A total, + / - 2A in 1A increments Grip TM Lamkin Performance 360, 52 grams Length 45.5" Headcover Yes Head size 460cc Click the Enter Custom Specs tab above for custom shaft & grip options Ideal For:Golfers of all ability levels and playing profiles. Its success with Tour players has been well-documented, but with the seemingly endless customization available, the M1 can benefit just about anyone. If you want to eliminate a hook or slice, need to hit it higher, or want to bring your spin numbers down, M1 will offer a setting to help you accomplish any of those goals. A commitment to experimenting with different settings is a must to get optimal performance, but this is a driver than truly can be personalized.Multi-Material ConstructionThe M1 features an ultra-thin, ultra-light, and high-strength crown. The weight saved in the crownaTMs construction enabled the CG (center of gravity) to be moved lower for faster ball speeds and also created enhanced moveable weight adjustability to help golfers achieve the ball flight and trajectory they desire.T-Track SystemTwo different track systems exist on the bottom of the M1. The front track, which runs parallel to
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B015ROCVB4
- Item model number: N1184407
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.