TYR Men’s Fusion 2 Jammer Swim Suit
- Built from a variety of interworking, patented technologies, racing suit is built for competition
- With hydrophobic construction and low-profile flatlock stitching, suit reduces drag for maximized performance in the water
- Fabrication Logic and Fluid Channel Dynamics allow for superior flow
- Calenderized Isolated Compression improves glide efficiency and increases speed
- Made of 79% polyester and 21% Lycra; FINA approved
Named for the Norse god of warriors, TYR was established in 1985 in Huntington Beach, California by Joseph DiLorenzo and 1972 Olympic bronze medalist, and captain of the 1976 US Olympic swim team, Steve Furniss. Originally founded to serve the competitive swimming market, the company has grown into a global brand, engineering technical apparel and equipment for swimmers and triathletes.
TYR products have been worn by Olympic gold medalists and Ironman world champions. For example, 2009 world champion Ariana Kukors and two-time Olympic gold medalist Matt Grevers race in the Tracer High Performance Swim Line, while the Triathlon Apparel Collection and Hurricane Wetsuit Series are both worn by three-time defending Ironman champion and distance world record holder Chrissie Wellington.
- Product Dimensions: 0.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
- ASIN: B002ZG7JTC
- Item model number: SFUS6A
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews