WODBook Competitor: Measure Your Fitness and Set Goals to Take Your Fitness to the Next Level
- Designed for athletes with prior training in olympic lifts, power lifts, and complex gymnastic movements, who hope to or currently compete in CrossFit competitions and functional fitness activities
- Detailed summary and tracking for all Open, Regional, and Games workouts for 2011-2014
- Provides ample space for recording Personal Records such as One Rep Maxes in weightlifting, best finish times on workouts listed in the book, best times in running, rowing, cycling, swimming and maximum repetitions in bodyweight movements.
- Daily workout tracking, journal style with two entries per page
- Goal tracking, competitive events planning, health and injury logs, and a copy of the classic virtuosity article.
The competitor skips the basics and cuts right to the chase. You know how to move, you understand virtuosity, and are often dreaming about your strategy for tomorrow's workout. This book gives more pages of tracking, and less pages of instruction. It gives you the tools you need to quickly access your PRs and goals and plan for competitions. For those interested in the ultimate competition, you'll find all the Open, Regionals, and Games workouts listed. See our Masters and Teams versions if those are better suited to you. All WODBooksTM come standard with inside cover LB Max Rep Charts and LB > KG Conversion charts and an inside page of KG Max Rep Chart & KG > LB Conversion Chart. TRACK IT YOUR WAY: 87 pages of tracking: The Competitor can be bought with the Standard 2x2 layout (174 workouts), or the 1x1 Fueled workout + food logging version (87 workouts).
- Product Dimensions: 4.25 x 1 x 8.5 inches; 0.18 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.18 pounds
- ASIN: B00TR7TCY2
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.