WODbook Run: A Runner’s Cross Training and Running Fitness Journal
- A unique book designed for runners who not only run a lot, but also cross train with CrossFit style movements and workouts and do run specific workouts
- Over fifty run specific workouts designed for at the gym or on the track, this book gives you the tools to build your short, intermediate, and long distance run speeds
- Also included are classic workouts to be done at the gym and tracking to see personal records both on and off of the track and the trails.
- Also included are tracking spots for rowing, swimming, and cycling, as well as descriptions and tracking for weightlifting movements
- The daily tracking leaves room to track things such as gear, conditions, nutrition, fun factor, elevation, distance, time and pace, as well as race details.
Built for the Running CrossFitter, this book has the basics for the athlete who's priority is Running, and uses CrossFit as a supplementary training program to keep a whole-body fitness. Tools are provided for runners of all levels of discipline including body fat measurements, nutrition tracking, and appropriate CrossFit workouts, as well as movement descriptions and explanations. TRACK IT YOUR WAY: The Runner comes standard with the Runner Tracking style.
- ASIN: B00X6MAC02
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.